The long awaited Ares MS700 spring powered bolt action sniper rifle is finally here. A faithful replica of the MSR, this rifle has gained a popular following from video games like MAG, Socom 4 US Navy Seals, Call of duty Modern warfare3, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Ghost Recon Online, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2.
Full metal construction, light weight, mid range sniper rifle, with a full length of 890mm with the stock folded (for easier portability or in tight conditions) to 1100mm with the stock extended. Ergonomic features include adjustable riser cheekrest, and adjustable stock butt for that comfortable fit. Mini RIS rails on the stock allow you to attach accessories or a monopod on the rear for a more stable shooting platform.
The upper receiver and the lower receiver of the MS700 is die cast aluminium alloy. The fore-grip, barrel, flash hider and rail are CNC as well for greater accuracy. Patented TX system means that you can switch out the spring cocking bolt for a gas powered or CO2 bolt that will be available separately soon. This means that one rifle can be powered by 3 different systems - a first in Airsoft!
The spring cocking system is compatible with Marui VSR-10 system, which means that you can use after-market performance parts designed for the VSR-10 in this rifle. Fully removable and reloadable metal magazine.
- Hop Up: Adjustable
- Shooting mode: Bolt Action
- FPS: 380fps using 0.2g BB
- Magazine: 78 rounds
- - Foldable stock, adjustable cheek rest and butt.
- - Tactical rails for scope, sights, bipods, rear monopod
- - Aluminum Outer barrel & flash hider (CNC)
- - Ultra light weight rail system
- - Easy to disassemble.
- - Ergonomic designed hand grip
- - Rails on the stock that allows sling mount attachments
- - Patented TX interchangeable bolt system (TM)
Be sure to fill magazine to full capacity for proper operation.